Friday, November 13, 2009

Busy, Busy!

This week has flown by. Last week Jace turned 2, he had a fun birthday party at my parents house. After the party I took Tate back behind their house and had a mini photo shoot. He is such a ham. Then yesterday I spent most of the day sleeping and then I woke up with a burst of energy and took all of the fall decorations down and put our christmas tree up along with all of my christmas decor.

I must admit that I am still addicted to ebay. I have such a busy weekend this weekend, I take my Praxis II test Saturday morning at 7:30. Then we have a couple birthday parties this weekend, and of course who could forget opening of gun season, haha!











Off to school, Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Court He is SOOOOOOO cute! I wish you luck on your test and hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of camera do you use? It takes great shots.

    ReplyDelete