Friday, November 20, 2009

Random Thoughts!

I have a couple things I wanted to ramble about:

1. My two sister in-laws are boarding a plane in a few hours to go to India to see our other sister, so please keep them in your prayers.

2. Um, It's almost December, ugh!!!!

3. I'm getting so pumped for Black Friday, I love it!!! I think I love watching people more than I do shopping. Yeah, not true love the shopping.

4. I took my Praxis II test last weekend, um it was hard. I think they should of made a special test for me. They should call it, "the test for the girl that hasen't been in school for awhile." And, made it easier! haha.

5. Tate is just like me! He loves oreos (well, only the middle). Then puts them back together and puts them in the oreo package. I use to do this to my brother and he would get so mad, and now my 3 year is doing it to me. Payback, I think so!!!

6. I have got to start running again. I was playing tag with my students, and one proceeded to ask me why I was breathing hard. I replied that I was just getting old! He left it alone after that.

7. We went on a field trip this week with our students to Old Main, we had a freezing BLAST. We ran around all the trees, looked at names on the sidewalks, played hide and seek, and collected items to make a shadow box next week. Since we have school on Monday and Tuesday (really U of A??). Here is a picture of our class. Aren't they adorable?!?! I'm going to miss these kiddos!


I hope everyone has a great weekend! -Court-

2 comments:

  1. Tate doesn't put all the oreos back in the package! I found a ton when I was vacuuming last night!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so not true!!!! He would never throw them on the floor, I mean he is 3! hahaha

    ReplyDelete