Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today was a busy but fun day. We spent the day with Addison, then we went to lunch with Kelly and Harper, then went sled hunting, and now we are on the couch watching Oliva! I remember growing up and sleds were everywhere. Not anymore we checked lowes, wal-mart, tractor supply, and atwoods. The kids were starting to HATE me. Good news I found some. Now we are ready for the snow!

Sadie and Tate partners in crime! Not really she is so sweet, I think Tate corruptes her at times!! She lets Tate ride her, rope her, and even drag her around all over the place. She is seriously the BEST dog!!!






I have got SOME of my Valentines Decor out! I love decorating for holidays. I plan on working on the rest of my decor this weekend.






When I was walking past Tate's room I noticed this! Looks like another horrible idea. And It was, the horse bucked him off straight to the floor!!!







I tried to tell him that this didn't look like a good idea. But, what do mom's know?




Plans for tomorrow: Include a little closet cleaning (which I promise I just cleaned my closet last week, ugh!!) and Little mans car seat! Yep, there is food in it!!

Don't judge me, I promise I am going to work on this complete mess tomorrow!!


Well we have 3 sleds waiting for us at True Value store down the road (thats the advantage of living in a small farming community, haha). Will post pictures later of some snow and sledding!

8 comments:

  1. Hi just found your blog from Ashley's Avenue. Your little guy is too cute and what a beautiful dog! I love the bottle & glass of wine in the first Valentines decoration pic!!! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dog and I love the name Sadie! I have been thinking about decorating for Valentine's Day. It is a little late this year, but I will have to work on it for next! Your decorations are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rebekah- I love your dog and I love the name Sadie. We actually considered it for Avery's name : ) I love the green color on your walls, do you remember the name of the paint color? And I love that you decorate for holidays, I'm trying to do better at that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, where are you living now? Your house looks so pretty from the pics! Loved all the vday decor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just found you from Hattie's blog in my blog "stalking" :) Your little boy is precious and I love the Valentine decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The roses turned out great! :) Great mind think alike!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog! You have such a handsome little boy!! And your dog is HUGE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dog is HUGE but looks so cuddly!

    ReplyDelete