Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First week

I wanted to try to update everyone on our crazy lives. I started teaching this week, Tate started waking up early due to me teaching (let me just mention he is NOT a morning person), Sadie had puppies, and Michael is out of town. Here are some pictures to get you caught up.
Aren't these boys adorable?!?!

Ashley and Cholie

Tate and mommy

Tate and Cholie


Tate and Aunt Ashley



On Monday night Sadie had 8 puppies!! They are so cute! Tate has named them all, heres the names: Nemo, Mardi, Melmon, Gloria, Dora, Monkey, Move it Move it, and Alicad. Sorry puppies!! Tate has told everyone about them since he was out there with us till 11:00 making sure Sadie was okay. When we went to bed there were 4 puppies and before I left for school I checked on her and she had 8, bless her heart. She looked at me with those big eyes and I just knew she was tired! By the way the babies daddy is one of our neighbors lab! They don't know it yet but they are about to get half of them. Who am I kidding I am going to love them all and want to keep them all.





Monday was my first day as a teacher, it was sooooo much fun! I love all my students so much, and even when I wonder what is going through their silly heads half of the time I STILL LOVE THEM. This week has been all about routines, shedules, and school rules. I don't have one child that cries when being dropped off but the occasional few that cry when they have to leave. Alot of the children in my class have known each other for a while and have occasional play dates with each other, so they are all friends. This picture is one morning when I dropped Tate off with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment